Are you visiting Dunstable and would like to know more about its history?
Are you a Scout or Guide group and want to know more about Dunstable’s history?
We can offer walks on any of the following:
- Hidden Priory; the lost Augustinian Priory
- Medieval Dunstable
- Ashton, Cart & Chew; local benefactors
- Dunstable Curiosities
- Dunstable’s Hat Makers, fit for royalty
- A Walk Back in Time on Dunstable Downs
- Liquid History; the inns and alehouses of Dunstable
- World War II Dunstable
- Ghost Walks
We charge £3.00 per head with a minimum of £20.00.
Schools, Scouts & Guides, we offer free walks on local history subjects.
If you are interested in having a walk, please email us via our Contacts page for further information.