Are you visiting Dunstable and would like to know more about its history?
Are you a Scout or Guide group and want to know more about Dunstable’s history?
We can offer walks on any of the following:
- Hidden Priory; the lost Augustinian Priory
- Medieval Dunstable
- Ashton, Cart & Chew; local benefactors
- Dunstable Curiosities
- Dunstable’s Hat Makers, fit for royalty
- A Walk Back in Time on Dunstable Downs
- Liquid History; the inns and alehouses of Dunstable
- World War II Dunstable
- Ghost Walks
We charge £3.00 per head with a minimum of £20.00.
Schools, Scouts & Guides, we offer free walks on local history subjects.
If you are interested in having a walk, please email us via our Contacts page for further information.
We are not taking any bookings for 2020, but if you are planning something in 2021, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.